Friday, May 30, 2008

Durango Image Dump

In case you didn't think there were enough pictures from the Durango trip... I have more that I came across.

We didn't have the best luck with the weather on the way out (or when we got back to the front range for that matter), but it really is quite the scenic drive;

There's something to at least look at along the way;

Even that one particular stretch, of literally about 30 miles with perfectly straight road. It might seem like it's taking forever, but at least you have the goal of shooting for the mountains!

We stopped in Salida, and Jessica thought about taking her own transportation the rest of the way - it must have been Seth's driving...

I thought Seth did just fine... though I had to have him drive nice and smooth so I could get some close-ups;


Every time I go through the high valleys in this area, all I can think of is how happy I am to NOT live there. It has to be simply miserable in the winter, and is probably only summertime for about 3 months a year. Though you can't deny that with a backyard like this house has... it makes it tougher to argue!

No comments: