Thursday, August 9, 2007

Racin'

This week I traded my sweet racin' slicks...

For something with a little more meat on 'em...

Hey! There is still a trend line on the old ones. I wanted to get my money's worth out of them, plus, only the front ones were that bad; isn't that why I have 4-wheel drive!? Anyway, it makes Clemmie feel tough! Bring on the crappy weather!

In other news; this weekend was the Federal Center race. I had a decent race, doing a good amount of work. But a break couldn't get away with the right combination of guys... until right at the end. Randy made the group, and then promptly flatted, leaving us out of the mix. Crap.

Sunday was "chore-day" doing stuff around the house. Exciting stuff like caulking windows and installing new weather-stripping. Like I said, "bring on the crappy weather"! Wait a tick, actually, can that. I don't want ANY crappy weather. It's getting to that time of year where certain times while I'm outside doing whatever I can feel it... yes, fall is coming. It's not too far off. We have some warm times left, but if winter didn't come at all, I think I'd be perfectly happy.

No comments: