Friday, October 19, 2007

Desktop Tower Defence

Since Seth was whining the other day that he needed proof... I meant to post these two pictures. Desktop Tower Defence is probably the best time-waster I have come across yet. It has consumed many productive hours of my life, that I will never get back. But it hasn't all been in vain, as now I can regularly beat the hard level, with a perfect score of zero creeps getting past.

And just look at the absolute efficient beauty of the technique I used. And no, none of that retarded "juggling" going on to beat the game.


The only problem, is that now I'm obsessed with defeating "The 100" level of the game. 100 relentless waves of creeps. I've gotten up to level 86, but then it's just too much. I have a new technique up my sleeve to try though...


No comments: