Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birds Build Wheels Too

Damnit... no bike frame yet. But that's alright, there's some time. Good things come to those who wait... at least that's what I keep telling myself. It should still be here this week, so I will still have time to get it set for Brecktobercross.

It gave me some extra time to build up the wheels anyway. Cyrus decided to help me with the build;

How many gears do the new wheels have? One fucking gear;

Speaking of cyclocross... the one thing I picked up from Greece for myself, was a proper, traditional cowbell. I tried out every one they had, searching for the perfect tone.

Tomorrow, Jessica is running her first 5k! In a complete role reversal, I'll be the one sitting in the camp-chair, eating a hippie muffin, and ringing my cowbell to cheer her on! :)

No comments: