Friday, June 4, 2010

Sightings

I wonder if the driver of this car was forced to make this declaration under duress?

I just hope that if I have a stroke, I remember to tell those around me, that I saw this great ad for Swedish and it's awesome treatment of stroke victims;

I love Porsche's... always have. But let's be honest, the Cayenne is far from the fairest beauty out there. And then people go and add a rear mount, external tire mount and carrier to it!? I tried to find a price, but wasn't able to. I can only imagine how much extra it costs to extra-uglify your Touareg... I mean "Cayenne".

The resale value of this sedan just went WAY up! I mean, check out the attention to detail that was taken, when the owner used a Sharpie to write "I heart Weed" all over both seats, front and rear, and all over the doors and dashboard as well. Watching this driver get pulled over, would make an awesome episode of COPS.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: