Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's ALIVE!

Talk about "positive reinforcement" from your team!

I mean... just look at that beautiful thing!

The rest of the drivetrain and other bits finally arrived for our gorgeous, custom-painted Ibis Silk SL frames! Which of course meant that I got very little sleep last night, since I was out in the garage building. There won't be any blaming of the bike this year... it's all on me. Everything here is top-notch, and a real nod needs to go out to all our great sponsors that provided the team with their products!

The build;
Edge Composites 2.0 fork
SRAM Red drivetrain
Aerus carbon bars, seatpost, bottle cages and stem
TRP R960 brakes
Shimano Dura Ace 50mm Carbon race wheels
Selle San Marco saddles
Cateye V2c 2.4GHz wireless computer

...I can't wait for my lunch time ride today!

2 comments:

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

dude, make it single and race it at cultcross...they'll just buy you a new one when you fuck it all up.