Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Snow, Spring Break, Australia

Right on schedule, since the Koppenberg race is scheduled for this Sunday, there is the threat of a big snow storm. While going with the latest trend, I'm more apt to figure that the currently predicted 16-22 inches in the foothills will be more like some flurries - turning to blue sky. I guess we'll see. Personally, I'm hoping for a snow day. All the more so, since ironically, Friday is our "spring break" day, and I have that day off. Two in a row would be fabulous; snow or no snow. The only problem is that I'm not sure if I know where all my snow gear is, since I don't think there was any reason to get the stuff out this year!

Plus, who am I kidding? I don't care what the weather does, all my attention is fixed on Melbourne Australia, where in just one day, the 2009 Formula 1 season will finally begin!

A nice little write-up and pictures of the CultCross races over at Mountain Flyer Mag.

No comments: