Friday, December 19, 2008

2009

The weather for this weekend is looking like a full-on "Indoor-Extravaganza"! Maybe it's time to hit up the gambling towns for nickle-slots and the all you can eat buffet? You know, it's probably a good idea to have the extra insulation with the approaching temps.

The only thing for sure, is that the indoor trainer and I will work on our relationship some more, with several hours of "counseling".

2009 is just around the corner, and it's crazy, because 1999 feels like it was just a couple months ago;

And with 2009 I will have some big changes on the racing front. Plans have been underway for a good while now, and everything is starting to fall into place.

I'll be switching teams, and after a fun year, I'll be moving from the powerhouse of Vitamin Cottage, and onto something a bit smaller. It should be a good change, amazing sponsors, and a really great team to ride with. Lots more details coming soon...

2 comments:

Heather said...

that video reminds me, I need to buy a white swirly skirt and big belt.

. said...

I think I did bad things to myself watching that episode of Soul Train in 1999.