Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This Little Piggy...

Oh sweet mother mary... The holy grail of cycling shoes. Bont now makes Cycling shoes! I mean, who hasn't dreamt of having a pair of Bont inline/ice skate boots!? When I was racing inline, I couldn't afford them; when I could afford them, there wasn't enough inline races around to justify the expense. Now though, now Bont makes some gorgeous cycling shoes! And if they fit, and perform, anywhere near as well as skate boots, they should be simply amazing. The price is even fairly "reasonable" in the world of cycling shoes. When do mine get here!?

The skies are cloudy tonight, which is helping keep the temperatures up. That's great and all, but cloudy skies, while good for insulation, are horrible for viewing lunar eclipses. The worst part, is that the sky is just teasing us. You can just barely see the moon through the clouds, but not well enough for any detail, and definitely no color. Argh... just frustrating. Oh well, just hope for clear skies in 2010 when the next lunar eclipse is here. Well, actually, I'm not even sure if that one will be visible from our area, but I guess we have plenty of time to find out.

No comments: