Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

On a day like this, the only thing you can do is ask yourself...

But it really hasn't been that bad. I mean, at least Friday the 13th always comes on a Friday. And I have a car full of fun new wheels to build up. This time, one set is for me at least! I think the parts I got, are going to make an incredibly cool set of cyclocross wheels. I figure they'll be cool enough that I won't be able to wait until Fall to use them, so I've ordered up some road tires for them as well. For now, you can check out the lovely hubs, since it will likely be a few days before I get a chance to build them up.

Riding outdoors isn't looking like a very good option this weekend, due to the weather. But it's also Valentine's Day tomorrow, and there are some fun things in the pipeline, to keep Jessica and myself occupied.

No comments: